Steganos Safe Reviews
"Probably the best known is Steganos Safe, for which you’d normally have to pay. (...) Alternatively there is a free program called Truecrypt which will protect any number of your disks without you having to pay for it. It’s very powerful, but you may find it’s not as easy to use as the Steganos software." - Computeractive.co.uk: Can I secure my USB disks? Password-protect the data on your USB memory keys
"Steganos Safe has an easy-to-use interface with large icon to access each of your safe drives, and features an intuitive wizard that walks you through the process of creating a safe. (...) A highly powerful encryption solution for those that need a guaranteed security package whether at home or on the move.""
- Softtonic.de: Create encrypted areas in your hard drive or portable devices
Staganos Safe 17.0 - Your data vault. Uncracked. Unmatched
Highly secure encryption of your personal data: fast and foolproof!
Everything that's nobody else's business belongs in a safe. It's no different with your computer. Steganos Safe is your virtual vault. Whether it's business reports, family photos or your diary - they're all safe with Steganos Safe.
It's child's play to use. Imagine Steganos Safe as a normal folder that disappears at the click of a button. You can only get to your sensitive data with the right password.
Deposit all your important documents, private photos and videos in Steganos Safe 17 - out of reach for others and highly secure! Even highly sensible data like PIN/TAN lists or secret codes are safely protected in the virtual vault of Steganos Safe 17.
Safeguard content with Steganos PicPass™ – even without a password
Steganos Safe 17 works just like a real vault and protects all of your data from unauthorized third-party access. Without the right password, nobody can retrieve the contents. And with Steganos PicPass™ you don’t even need a password – the right sequence of images will open the safe.
Seamless system integration
The unlocked safe seamlessly integrates itself in the system as a disk drive and can be used from any application. For example, you can save files you’re working on in Word directly to Steganos Safe 17. If desired, you can even launch the safe directly from Windows. It couldn’t be easier or more secure!
Security without back doors - Uncracked and thanks to the latest 384 bit AES-XEX encryption it's safe for the future
Everything that's nobody elses business belongs inside a safe. This applies to your computer as well.
Steganos Safe is your virtual vault: Business reports, family photos or diaries - they are secure inside Steganos Safe.
And using it is easy: Imagine a Steganos Safe as a normal folder, which disappears at the press of a button. Only with the correct Passwort can your sensitive data be accessed.
Steganos Safe: data protection made in Germany - Uncracked.
And thanks to the latest 384 bit AES-XEX encryption it's safe for the future. As always with Steganos there are no master passwords, back doors or duplicate keys - for no one.
Steganos Safe 17 New Features
- Supports data encryption in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive
- Double the safe size: 2TB (2,048 GB)
- Easily configure safes in your home network
- Safes are now simple to move and delete, and safe sizes can easily be changed
- Additional functions and options for the configuration of safes (user-defined storage location and safe disk path)
- Windows Integration - Safes are shown as normal drives as long as they're open.
- Improved Steganos Portable Safe - Archive sensitive data on a USB stick, DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Password Generator - Steganos Password Generator creates highly secure passwords for you at the click of a mouse based on your settings.
- Steganos PicPass - Instead of using a password, you can open your safe by clicking images in the right sequence.
Even stronger encryption
The AES-XEX method of Steganos Safe protects you from hackers, thieves and even intelligence agencies. Now with 384 bit on the IEEE P1619 standard.
Dropbox Safe 2.0
Protect the content of your Dropbox. Only encrypted data goes into the cloud - and your Dropbox syncs only files that were changed or added.