Multimedia Fusion 2.5 - Game and software creation has never been easier or quicker
With Fusion 2.5’s amazing event editor system you are able to quickly generate games or apps.
Within your first hour you will have learned the basics of the tool. Compile a windows app with a mouse click, Or target additional platforms like iOS, Android, Flash and XNA (Windows Mobile phone and Xbox) with the purchase of our optional exporters. Harness the power of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 today.
The benefits of Multimedia Fusion 2.5
- Provides you with everything you need to start creating software. Just add your imagination!
- Takes full advantage of the Box2d physics engine, by intergating it into the movement property tab for most objects.
- There is no complex programming language to master. Learn the basics within an hour!
- Has a multitude of exporter options, giving you the ability to publish for multiple platforms.
- With all Clickteam products you get outstanding community support for both new and veteran users alike.
- Take advantage of hardware acceleration (subject to runtime used) to make your games and apps even faster.
With any version of Fusion 2.5 you will quickly be creating any type of 2D game or application you desire. Fusion 2.5 provides a wide range of extension objects to accomplish any type of programming challenge you can think of.
If a stock object doesn’t exist to accomplish a given task check out the built in extension manager or pick up the SDK and build your own object. You can then sell or distribute that object to other Fusion 2.5 developers.
- Tutorials – Ever expanding library of documents and example files to get you started
- All Visual Programming – This is how programming should be done
- Complete Development Studio – Graphics Editor Included inside Fusion
- Library Graphics – Large selection of premade graphics
- Import Your Graphics – Import in all common file formats for your own graphics
- Copyright is yours – You own your completed game
- Strong Developer Community – Get help fast
Visual Programming is what makes Fusion 2.5 work. It will allow you to create any type of 2D game or applicaiton just by using the mouse.
The Frame Editor
Here you visually place and position all of the elements of your game or application (the characters, counters, strings of text etc.) using your mouse.
You set up the properties for each of your objects in this editor by using your mouse to click on check-boxes or selecting choices from drop down menus.
The Event Editor
A true Visual Programming interface. The program that drives your application is presented to you in the form of a grid (similar to a spreadsheet). You enter the different events (conditions and actions) that make your application work into the grid by choosing options presented to you in pop up menus.
At no time do you need to enter a single line of code. This approach to programming is very simple to understand, but also very fast powerful. You can have the basics of your application entered in just a few clicks.
Fusion 2.5 Developer
|Platform Export Capabilities and Modules|| || |
|Windows Executable |
|HTML5 Export Module ||Limited Included|
|SWF / Flash Export Module ||Optional||Optional|
|iOS Export Module ||Optional||Optional|
|Android / OUYA Export Module ||Optional||Optional|
|XNA Export Module||Optional||Optional|
|Optional - |
|Optional - |