Following you will find an image gallery with a description of the simple steps you have to follow for DeleteFIX Photo to recover your deleted photos.
1. Start a new recovery - Connect you camera and click on the “New recovery” button.
2. Select your camera model - Click on the make and model drop down menu and select your camera.
3. Start the search - Click on "Start" for DeleteFIX Photo to begin searching for your photos.
4. DeleteFIX Photo is recovering your photos - Wait while the recovery process is completed.
5. Check the results - You can view any photo in the list.
6. Select your photos - Select the photos you want to save (or choose "Check all") and click on the "Save" button. The program will ask you where you want to save the photos.
7. DeleteFIX Photo is saving your photos - Wait while DeleteFIX Photo saves the recovered photos to the location you selected.
8. That is it! - Your photos are now recovered and saved
DeleteFIX photo recovery software introduces important technical innovations. The new CSDF (Cimaware Software Development Framework) is a powerful tool that has allowed us to use and apply programming standards that are rarely found in other applications:
- Concurrent programming. This advanced programming technique is rarely seen in other applications as it is extremely difficult to implement. The success in applying concurrent programming in the development of DeleteFIX Photo recovery software results in a user interface that never freezes up, as well as allows for multiple tasks to be performed at the same time. In the case of DeleteFIX Photo it allows the user to view and save photos while the program continues to undelete. You do not have to wait until the process is finished to start saving your recovered pictures. This features makes DeleteFIX Photo the fastest and the most time-efficient tool available to recover photos.
- Usability has always been an important factor in all our software designs. DeleteFIX Photo continues this tradition adding strict ISO-9001 usability standards that guarantee a final user interface that is easy to use and understand for all users. DeleteFIX Photo makes it simple to undelete photos.
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System Certification. We follow ISO 9001 requirements in the development and commercialization of our software, insuring a final product of quality and customer satisfaction. DeleteFIX Photo recovery software has been successfully developed following these requirements. Our certificate of assessment number 6942 was issued on 23 / 11 / 2006 and is valid until 22 / 11 / 2009. Read more about our ISO - 9001 certification.